SalaryBest In IndustryLocationAnnaba, PuneIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Cross Functional Support
- Supports the module lifecycle including updates, upgrades, replacements and add-ons.
- Identifies potential for improvements and their implementation.
- Supports the business in (re-) engineering of business processes.
- Supports the implementation of new requirements within the SAP modules.
- Executes tests and writes test scripts.
- Creates training documentation and executes trainings for users.
- Monitors the SAP systems, implements updates and release patches.
- Supports SAP System updates.
- Monitors and troubleshoots incoming and outgoing EDI messages.
- Supports and Integrates EDI Customers and Suppliers
- Runs performance and security checks and develops system optimizations.
- Support of the departments in the use of SAP.
- Leads, coordinates and implements small sized IT projects.
- Supports projects as a project team member.
- Prepares functional specifications and other technical documents.
- Supports UAT (User Acceptance Tests).
- Supports the SAP module Consultants and collaborates with other SAP team members, other IT divisions, internal customers worldwide and external service providers.
User Support & Service
- Is Contact person for BHTC employees, Key-Users (System support in daily business as 1st, 2nd level support)
- Sets and manages user expectations.
- Trains key users about potential uses of SAP system.
- Provides training to new users for SAP related topics
- Provides individual user training and supports on request.
Helpdesk / Service Delivery
- Coordinates, prioritizes, assigns and escalates issues.
- Analysis and where possible resolve issues.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Interacts with users and IT colleagues on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
Accountable (Final Decision Rights)
Parameters for Success
- Individual must possess excellent customer service skills and interact well with other associates.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to multi task.
- Individual must be able to organize tasks (define, schedule, prioritize, assign, review).
- Individual must be able to organize the work independent within his responsibility.
- Individual must be able to interact well with all levels in the BHTC organization.
- Individual must be to deal effectively with a wide variety of users and issues.
- Ability to manage project at an acceptable level.
- Individual must possess a good working knowledge of system implementation & lifecycle.
- Must possess a good working knowledge current Microsoft Office Products.
- The ability to travel internationally (especially Germany) to meet business needs.
- Meets IT Budget
Competencies and Key Skills and Experience
Key Leadership Behaviors
- All activities are executed and communicated effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
- Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, conscientious with a desire to exceed.
- Displays initiative and enthusiasm for their role and company.
- Confident and articulate.
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills.
- Actively articulates and promotes BHTC vision, value and direction.
- Consistently meets BHTC standards, ethics and compliance requirements.
- Bachelor University degree, majored in in Computer Science, Information or Technology Systems, Engineering or related fields or appropriate working knowledge.
Years and Type of Experience:
- 3-years’ experience in Information Technology
- Proven working experience in similar position.
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Good English languages skills in writing and speaking.
- Good communication skills, especially with management, business people and IT technicians.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Willing to travel internationally
- Read and understand source code is an advantage