Salaryupto 17 LPALocationChennaiIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Scrum Masters are crucial for guiding Agile development teams and coordinating software development projects, ensuring that they are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. In addition, they are a vital part of the software development process including the definition and documentation of successful practices and supporting the Agile environment in our engineering organization.
- Work as Scrum Master for one or more Agile teams
- Mentor teams on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Monitor the Agile maturity of the teams and organization, coach teams to higher levels of maturity
- Assist teams in removing impediments by finding the right process changes
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist the PO in defining project scopes, deliverables and timelines
- Work with the PO to manage change in project scope, schedule and cost
- Collect project metrics and radiate status to stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ensure that deliverables are on time and of production quality
- Onboard and train incoming Scrum Masters
- Assist with acquisition integration for incoming engineering team.
- Monitor overall engineering processes and shared practices, identify areas of improvement
- High maturity of diplomacy and ability to see and rationalize multiple points of view
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with competing deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to socialize ideas and influence decisions without direct authority.
- Collaborative in nature with a strong desire to dig in and learn independently and as well as through asking questions.
- Considers ‘best-practice’ standards, as well as departmental policies and procedures.
- Understanding of product and sprint backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, and work breakdowns
- Understands the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Experience with ALM tools JIRA or Azure DevOps, reporting tools (Power BI or SSRS preferred)