Salary3500000LocationIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
About the job
- An Experienced tech enthusiast with at least 4+ years of experience in driving backend for product-based startup
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
- BTech, MTech, or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent). Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience.
- Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
- Expert level experience in building scalable, large, and complex business applications using some of the above technologies and mentoring junior engineers.
At Trell, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile inclusion ecosystem that delivers the best possible experience to millions of users around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it. Trell offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences. We believe creativity and technology blend together, when you choose Trell, you join a diverse world of high-caliber techies, and inventors hailing from varied companies. Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn, and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard. With users speaking multiple languages in India, we like to think we have the most diverse user base. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. Trell prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to create a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products and an even better product.