SalaryLocationBangaloreIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Responsible for test plan creation, estimating, prioritizing multiple projects. Make sure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved. Responsible for the design, maintain automation framework and scripts. Work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create strategy and technical design for quality delivery and help others on the same within and across teams
● 4 to 6 years of experience in Backend REST API and mobile/Web application automation testing.
● Hands on programming experience in Java.
● Experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation scripts
● Experience in designing automation frameworks
● Experience in REST API Automation using RestAssured/Karate/Jersey Client/HTTP-Client
● Experience in mobile or web automation using Appium or Selenium.
● Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins
● Hands on experience in MySQL.
● Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands.
● Hands on experience in cloud technologies like AWS, GCP is a plus
● Experience in performance testing is a plus.
● Experience in microservices based architecture is a plus.
● Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools. Estimate, Priorities, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
● Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging.
● Understand functional/technical specifications and analyse server logs.
● Look for potential quality issues proactively.
● Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
● Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
● Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
• Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment