SalaryLocationMumbaiIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
• Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
• Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security
• Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
• Ensuring all personnel have access to the IT system limited by need and role
• Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills
• Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses
• Must have 15+ yrs of exp and will be reporting to CISO
• Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, and provides oversight to ensure compliance.
• Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in business processes related to use of information systems and assets, and provides oversight to ensure compliance.
• Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends to IT or executive management.
• Oversees the response to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; engages, interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.