The application security team is seeking a driven technologist to add operational excellence and contribute to the continuous pursuit of keeping our technology secure with the client. The team is responsible for the security of the firm wide application stack as well as Authentication, Authorization, Secure SDLC and other application layer security concerns. Responsibilities will include:
- Operate and manage the Hashicorp vault instance. Takeover future feature development and rollouts of the specific integrations.
- Provide operational support for existing Application Security team products.
- Provide new feature development for existing Application Security team products.
- Provide support for foundational components such as Kerberos, SSH, SSL and more.
- Develop new team products to assist developers and users to perform their work securely and more efficiently.
What You’ll Bring:
- Solid understanding of UNIX security.
- Some programming experience, preferably in python.
- Experience operating security infrastructure, developing integrations of security products.
- Ability to communicate and design solutions related to security from first principles.
- Experience with AD, Kerberos, SSL and SSH are highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to run with projects