SalaryExcellent package and relocation supportLocationBudapestIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our Client global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. The team in Budapest is a result of their recent expansion.
They seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
Technologists in this Company do research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Work environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Their teams are agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback.
We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 600 employees globally, approximately 500 of them code on a daily basis.
Our Client’s success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our common goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it.
The application security team is seeking a driven technologist to add operational excellence and contribute to the continuous pursuit of keeping our technology secure. The team is responsible for the security of the firm wide application stack as well as Authentication, Authorization, Secure SDLC and other application layer security concerns. Responsibilities will include:
- Operate and manage the Hashicorp vault instance. Takeover future feature development and rollouts of Co specific integrations.
- Provide operational support for existing Application Security team products.
- Provide new feature development for existing Application Security team products.
- Provide support for foundational components such as Kerberos, SSH, SSL and more.
- Develop new team products to assist developers and Co users to perform their work securely and more efficiently.
We need your:
- Solid understanding of UNIX security.
- Some programming experience, preferably in python.
- Experience operating security infrastructure, developing integrations of security products.
- Ability to communicate and design solutions related to security from first principles.
- Experience with AD, Kerberos, SSL and SSH are highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to run with projects
If you are not living in Hungary then you will need to relocate to Budapest. The Co is providing excellent support to the hired Candidates.