SalaryLocationMadridIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Our client is one of the most relevant electronics wholesalers across the world. They have presence for 35 years in the market helping manufacturers and integrators to sell products and solutions. They have showrooms, training centres, etc.. to support their clients in the whole process to get success with their customers.
The Snr Key Account Manager represents the entire range of company solutions to the assigned consumer. He/she leads the consumer’s account planning cycle and ensures that the client’s needs and expectations are met by the business. This position is based in Madrid with 50% travel expected both domestic and international. This is a key leadership role in Company that will report to the Country Sales Leader for Spain & Portugal that will ensure the core purpose of developing a strong and lasting working relationship with a set of Key Accounts in addition to finding & developing new opportunities that drive growth and profitability. This role will also require you to develop strategies that allow for greater product and services penetration into these accounts,
You will be negotiating centrally for contracts for the supply of security equipment to customers in line with Company objectives for sales and margin targets. It is key you achieve designated sales targets and key objectives/metrics that are relevant to these key accounts through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies. You will coordinate the effort and contributions of any back-office function serving to those set ok Key Accounts to grant the expected deliveries and conduct regular review meetings to ensure that we ensure the expected service levels and profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Sales strategies to grow the Company business within the customer portfolio by analysing ºgaps and opportunities.
- Conduct regular visits at the customer site(s) to penetrate relationships at all levels within the customer’s organizational structure. Maintain a high level of activity.
- Develop a level of technical competency around the product portfolio that is on offer to the customers.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how best to service and motivate key accounts to stay with the business.
- Drive an updated sales funnel and participates in regular sales reviews in conjunction with the Sales Management. The Key Account Manager also maintains data and information relevant to key accounts for the purpose of conducting analyses that influence account-specific decision making.
- Develop Incentives for customer buying habits and loyalty that are commercially attractive to the customer and the business.
- Leverage various expertise in the Company business (financial, technical, operational) to demonstrate our value in the customer’s business.
- Produce reports and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis on key accounts progress against set objectives.
- Maintain a high level of Integrity & confidentiality at all times when dealing with a variety of Business and Customer data.
- Ensure that profitable sales volume and strategic objective targets and KPI are met for the assigned key account. He/ She is also responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the consumers’ needs on an ongoing basis, maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that are up to the business’s standards.
- Substantial experience in managing major/Key accounts.
- Ability to demonstrate credibility at the senior management level with internal and external organizations.
- Ability to demonstrate and foster a clear understanding of priorities and a sense of optimism, ownership, and strong commitment to successfully achieving personal and team goals. Acts with a strong sense of initiative and perseveres to achieve ambitious growth results upholding in parallel our strong corporate values.
- Sound commercial judgment across a wide span of control, with evident and excellent stakeholder management skills.