SalaryLocationRomania, Cluj-NapocaIndustryAccountingJob Description
The company is an independent European logistics service provider, delivering a wide range of transport and customer specific logistics services. The roll is in financial department:
The ideal candidate
- Has a track record of at least 3 years’ experience of international area and in a similar position. Economics studies is a must.
- Focused and result oriented and able deal well with deadlines
- Is able to prepare a good problem analysis and take initiative and anticipate on possible problems and obstacles
- Accuracy, being able to work with a high level of accuracy yet in an efficient way
- Professionalism, ensuring that the interests for the company get served in a proper way
- Communication skills, proven excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Good skills to communicate in a proper professional way with colleagues and suppliers
The company delivers a broad range of transport and logistics services, including transport optimization, warehousing and equipment management. With a network of 30 group-owned locations, is active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. The Finance department of Romanian company is responsible for the financial reporting and administration of several companies of the Groiup which are all located within Europe. This team consists of a large number of financial specialists, such as General Ledger accountants, Accounts Payable assistants, Cost accountants and Credit Managers.
The General Ledger accountant is responsible for the financial administration and reporting for one or several international Business Unit. Each year, you compose and monitor the budget of the company. You are responsible for the finance administration of your Business Unit and monthly you are responsible for preparing financial reports for the Division and Group control. Supporting the Business Unit Manager with reports, analyses, advices and taking care of several ad hoc activities also belongs to your tasks. You report to the finance manager in Cluj.
Main tasks/ responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial administration and reporting for one or for several international Business Units.
- Each year you compose and monitor the budget of the company
- Monthly you are responsible for closing the finance administration and prepare the financial reports to Division and Group Control
- Supporting the Business Unit Manager with reports, analyses, advices .
- You report to the Finance Manager in Cluj
-a pleasant and professional working atmosphere within a fast-growing international organization;
-various personal career opportunities, based on training and education;
-a rapidly growing unit with attended responsibilities;
-a competitive salary and other benefits.