Back to Jobs
Senior Analyst role(CDP)
SalaryLocationIndiaIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide multi-channel marketing analysis addressing segmentation, online and offline media, messaging, media deployment, tracking and analysis
- Core database marketing knowledge including understanding of third-party marketing data sources, use of transactional client business data, relational database concepts, and direct marketing and CRM concepts
- Analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights; compelling visual representation of analyses; make actionable recommendations.
- Leveraging data analysis or data mining tool to explore data, create visualizations, and draw insights -- answering both general and well-defined business questions with data
- Effectively present results, findings and recommendations to both internal and external teams via regular and ad hoc reports and analyses
- Establish solid, working relationship with stakeholders and become a trustworthy partner with respect to analysis, reporting, and business needs
- Ensures timely delivery of data, analytics and strategic consulting to support the client’s strategic objectives.
- Engage with clients to gather project specifications and management of expectations
- Ability to extract and manipulate data from multiple, complex data sources with a high degree of accuracy
- Collaborate with cross-functional team including client service and operations support team(s)
Desired Profile (Education, Experience, Key Skills)
- 2-5 years of experience providing strategic guidance in analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Comfort and understanding of statistical analysis including, but not limited to Regression, A/B Testing, Campaign Optimization, and Cluster Analysis
- Take pride in being an active listener, proactively addressing needs and quickly responding to questions and concerns
- Should have worked extensively in generating insights from Click Stream data analysis, Digital Marketing / Campaign performance, Web and Mobile App Analytics in the past
- Knowledge of and experience with the following tools/platforms preferred:
- Programming: SQL, VBA, Excel (Power User)
- Digital: Site Catalyst / Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other digital tools
- Knowledge of handling data marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Adobe etc.
- Will be a plus, if experience in data visualization platforms like Tableau, Power BI
- Certifications and experience in Adobe stack (especially Adobe Experience Platform are a BIG plus)
- Knowledge of and experience with the following marketing tactics and associated KPIs:
- Digital Media: SEM, SEO, Display, CPA, etc.
- CRM: Direct Mail, Email, Telemarketing, etc.
- Other specialty tactics as appropriate related to Health care / Pharma industry - consumer, HCP, and/or payer marketing efforts
- Experience in pharmaceutical/retail commercial analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational/time management skills.