SalaryLocationRomania, Baia Mare, Brasov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, OradeaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Our customer is is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. They are powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d), part of Customer Insights and Data Analytics
Job requires the person to work in a dynamic environment for various clients across different fuctions looking into the following aspects :
- The Business Process Modeler gathers and analyses information from a variety of sources (SMEs, documentation, and technical) to create business process models within the process modeling methodology framework, using specified Visio templates.
- In addition, the Process Modeler may be expected to facilitate workshops, fact-finding interviews, project management activities, and other necessary activities to gather and synthesize information into their process models
The Process Modeler gathers and analyses information from a variety of sources to create business process models within the company.
The Process Modeler primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Translate subject matter expert and stakeholder discussion into process flows and procedures.
- Facilitate the project management support of the development of Process Models
- Learn and stay updated on process modeling methodology
- Learn Visio template usage, structure, and metamodel
- Serve as a modeling subject matter expert and point of contact to support functional and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Know when to escalate process issues and seek resolution
- Collaborate with subject matter experts globally to ensure appropriate stakeholders are included in the development and revision of process models.
- Provide regular status updates to business customers to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Modeling the source and business data entities and attributes
- Creating data lineage across the various business and data processes
- Experience in data warehousing, data lake, cloud data computing, big data tech stack, data management, data governance, data modeling, data strategy & business intelligence
- Avid reader and tech enthusiast in the data engineering, data models, business models and business intelligence space
- Well versed with various data architectures (data mesh, data vault, dimensional model, etc)
- Hands-on experience in working with at-least one major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc)
- Experience of leading/managing complex engagements & engaging with customers face to face
- Experience in Data Governance, MDM
- Experience in creating reports, dashboards using latest visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc
Education and experience
- Graduate / Post-graduate in Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Operation research / Engineering from a reputed university
- 2+ years of working experience in Enterprise Architect tool
- 3-10 years of experience in businesss process model, data model, data architect – with extensive experience across industries such as Supply Chain, Retail, Marketing, etc