SalaryCompetitive Salary + Other BenefitsLocationNigeriaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager - Abuja
Industry: Software Solutions Company
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
The Senior Business Development Manager – Abuja role is responsible for the management of all new and existing Company partners, day-to-day lead generation and sales closure in Abuja/FCT. The role requires constant communication with the Partners and Clients to facilitate sales opportunities and closure through effective lead management and support.
- Develop a company partnership recruitment strategy
- Implement programs that enable recruitment and development of partners
- Ensure partnership strategy is in line with overall company strategy
- Build good relationship with new and existing Partners
- Build and develop Partners to deliver set targets.
- Ensure Partners are well equipped with sales materials and technical trainings.
- Expand company’s Clientele base by securing positive deals with new clients through partners.
- Provide feedback of the market, analyze and determine most crucial needs of key clients and partners and carry them out to ensure they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Prepare and communicate strategies and set objectives to partners to suit their changing preferences.
- Manage conflict and suffice effective negotiation between partners.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly review together with the EXCO.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed targets which must be met.
- Ensure availability of all company’s Products to Partners always.
Key Performance Indicator (Annual):
- Seek new Corporate Sales from Partners ($2,000,000.00) in the first year
- Add new viable Partners (100) in the first year
- Manage conflicts emanating from client-partner security and sales
- Update and communicate product information to all partners regularly
- YoY growth of at least 10%
- Manage /Closing incoming business leads for partners effectively
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- B.Sc Marketing or other Social Science related degree (Minimum 2:1)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum of 10-15years IT Software Sales experience
- Previous experience in similar roles from software OEMS is a requirement
- Key account/Reseller management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Very good dress sense
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of business planning
- Good people management skills
- Effective time and process management skills
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- MBA in Marketing is an added advantage.