Build new products and features as well as maintain, monitor and upgrade the existing ones, mainly on N-platform real-time bidding platform, in collaboration with international a cross-platform and cross-functional engineering team.
• No Scala? No problem! The team will help you make a switch – determination and willingness to learn and work with our tech-stack.
• 3+ years of applying principles, standard methodologies and trade-offs of schema design to various types of database systems: relational (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres, MySQL) and in-memory (e.g. Redis, Memcached, VoltDB). Understanding data manipulation principles. Knowledge of NoSQL systems (e.g. Aerospike, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Working experience with GIT, testing strategies, monitoring
• “Build it to last” attitude. We are looking for developers who can build scalable code that will outlast that box of cup-o-noodles on your top shelf. What you code today needs to last through many versions and updates
• Experience and willingness to work with remote teams across the world.