Back to Jobs
SalaryUpto 25LPALocationJaipurIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
What will you need:
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures
- Prior hands-on experience in Setting up and managing Microservices Ecosystem on AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Experience in use of source code management system like SVN or GIT and build tools like ant, maven, Gradle or make.
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Zookeeper, Redis, RabbitMQ or Kafka, ELK Stack, Apache Camel & Hystrix would be a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Setup & Managing AWS Cloud
- hands on with Microservices Ecosystem
- Experience in tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Zookeeper, Redis, RabbitMQ or Kafka, ELK Stack, Apache Camel & Hystrix
- Excellent written and verbal skills/ Documentation skills needed/ Swaggar a plus
- Strong Critical thinkers/ work independent
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science / IT
- You have developed and successfully deployed microservices ecosystem before
- You have sound knowledge of working with dockers