SalaryNegotiable, depending to the profile and experience - High levelLocationAsiaIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Antal International - recruitment company - is looking for a large Chinese Group, located in Changchun city - China, a Senior Director of Functional Safety Development
Work Location : Changchun city, China
Salary : Negotiable, depending to the profile, but very high range level
1. Chassis system functional safety design: mainly responsible for the functional safety related items of the chassis system, such as use scenario analysis, risk evaluation, detailed design in concept phase, potential failure mode and impact analysis (FMEA), fault tree analysis (FTA) , IBC, SBW, ASS and other controller system stage detailed design, system stage, software and hardware stage functional safety assessment and audit
2. Functional safety design of the autonomous driving system: establish the use scenario of the autonomous driving system; lead to complete the autonomous driving system functional safety concept design, test case development, functional safety verification;
3. SOTIF (Safety of the Intended Functionality) design of autonomous driving system: SOTIF development process, methodological pre-research; Complete pre-research on the SOTIF concept stage for at least 1 function;
4. The functional safety design of the brand new EE architecture platform: responsible for supporting platform’s development of the vehicle-level functional safety plan and implementation path
5. Functional safety evaluation and audit: responsible for the functional safety evaluation and audit of the core controllers;
6. Responsible for the functional safety implementation solutions of 1-2 models under research or future planning model projects, solve risk items in existing products occurs due to the potential failures of functional safety
7. Responsible for supporting the establishment of ASPICE development process, guidelines, methods, roadmap and platform.
8. Responsible for functional safety professional capacity building, organize regular training and practical training ≥12 times a year.
1. Have more than 10 years of practical experience in the development and testing of chassis ECU and system (OEM or Tier 1 supplier), more than 7years of functional safety development experience in the chassis domain or autonomous driving domain
2. Have the ASPICE audit qualification certified by German iNTACs, and have more than 10 functional safety assessment and audit experience, have more than 20 functional safety training experiences (advanced)
3. Capable of V-model development process application and safety-related system engineering design
4. Ability to compile, analyze and explain system requirements and other technical specifications.
Prefer candidates with the following experience:
1. Have experience in vehicle-level electronic and electrical architecture development (engineering design or safety design);
2. Understand CAN data analysis at the vehicle level;
3. Understand the development process of OEM or global first-tier suppliers;
4. Understand safety-related systems or vehicle verification and confirmation activities