SalaryLocationBelgium, EuropeIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
We are representing a global leading company, who provide software services and solutions, pioneering innovations within many manufacturing industry sectors. With over 1,500 Employees and 150mn+ EUR Turnover the company has a fantastic future and unrivalled career development opportunities. Due to continuing growth we are currently looking for an:
Senior Engineer Network Security (m/f/x), Belgium
You will take responsibility for supporting the global security infrastructure within the global organisation and define security measures. You will co-operate closely with all global IT infrastructure teams, as well with the application and development teams. Your role will be to establish and deliver consistent technical direction alongside management, as well as identifying improvement opportunities where new networking & security related technologies will help meet or exceed business goals.
• Implement security measures globally
• Enforce compliance, provide support and operational expertise for the production security environment
• Point of contact for all network security related issues
• Take operational responsibility for network and security infrastructure
• Implement regulatory compliance requirements
• Design a secure framework in which the business may navigate
• Train/coach junior network engineers
• Manage and coordinate the response to any security incidents
• Design & develop the strategic view on a secure network environment
• Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a strong security environment with relevant security certifications
• Strong network skills (Configuration and management of Firewall, LAN, WAN, Switch), ideally with experience in network architecture
• High level Cybersecurity skills (both network and infrastructure level)
• Experience with cyber security analytical tools
• Additional cloud knowledge and solid product knowledge of e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, ...
• You are a critical thinker, pragmatic with great self-organisational skills
• Strong Project Management skills and leadership experience
• Fluent in English strong communication skills and a strong commercial understanding
Please send your application including your CV and References to: EMoore@antal.com. If you have any questions or suggestions about positions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Edward Moore, your contact at Antal International GmbH, by email or by phone +49 69 976 75 139.