Back to Jobs
Senior Engineer – Software Development (Bootloader)
SalaryLocationIndia, PuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- Hands on experience in Flash Bootloader development and Integration (preferably bootloaders from Vector).
- Hands on experience in using AUTOSAR Configuration tools e.g. EB Tresos, / Vector DaVinci Configurator.
- Strong fundamentals with C programming in Infineon AURIX architecture.
- Good knowledge of hardware, software embedded system concepts and architecture.
- Working with task using CAN networks and UDS ISO-14229.
- Good understanding of the embedded software build process (compiling, linking, etc.).
- Experience in working in a V-model process, e.g. ASPICE
- Good debugging skills and good experience in using debugging tools like Lauterbach & TRACE32.
- Bachelor of Engineering with good academics