SalaryLocationMadridIndustryEnergy, Renewables, Oil & GasJob Description
Our client is one of the most relevant electronics wholesalers across the world. They have presence for 35 years in the market helping manufacturers and integrators to sell products and solutions. They have showrooms, training centres, etc.. to support their clients in the whole process to get success with their customers.
This role will require you to supervise an Inside Sales team within the sales function of a world-leading organization. The initiative to develop an internal and centralized sales team is one of the results of the company strategic decisions to drive sales efficiency, reducing the cost to serve for transactional category customers while recruiting new customers and covering the market in a more proactive manner, thus enabling business growth and focus. This role consists of direct selling, customer support, direct mail programs, e-commerce, CRM, as well as marketing and outbound telesales activity as sales programs, campaigns, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a high level of technical knowledge for all product divisions and display strong sales skills to achieve our goals.
- Ensure regular contact with the technical support department to ensure quotes provided are correct in terms of specification.
- Attend regular product training to ensure consistent knowledge base in line with market development.
- To contact new and existing identified transactional customers on a regular basis to generate and/or increase business by outbound call activity.
- To achieve established sales and margin targets
- To ensure all sales/customer/vendor leads are dealt with as soon as possible and that they are exploited to their full potential both inbound and outbound activity.
- To ensure all orders are received, processed, and dispatched efficiently and on time.
- To make sales calls to existing and potential new customers, with a clear process of generating a further sales opportunity
- Temporary back up field sales & the branch network from central internal sales desk
- A strong record of successful Business to Business sales - min 3years
- A proven track record in outbound selling
- Ability to handle objections and sell through service.
- Ability to understand key outbound calling objectives and hit KPI’s set.
- Ability to self-motivates to see opportunities and drive them by use of telephone.
- Proven business development skills with the ability to maintain and grow a profitable relationship.
- Equally confident in reactive selling where applicable