Back to Jobs
Senior Manager - Business Development
Salary15 LPALocationBangalore, Chennai, DelhiIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
- Draft vision and target for assigned target accounts.
- Conduct research on strategically prioritized areas, sectors and target accounts < within sector/ geography> to identify potential areas for business opportunities Hunting
- Pro-actively identify opportunities within target accounts and answer incoming RFQs.
- Map and assess stakeholders within assigned target accounts
- Conduct internal + external research to identify customer’s supply chain requirements and business objectives.
- Conduct opportunity assessment for identified opportunities and develop recommendation
- On pursuit or cancellation based on financial attractiveness, risk and fit of customer requirements with DSC capabilities.
- Identify DSC's value proposition and high level solution parameters based on customer requirements.
- Develop a structured plan on how to win the opportunity (win-plan).
- Identify and assess business fit of customer with DSC and develop convincing business fit presentation.
- Present solution to customer demonstrating clear business value. engage in negotiations and close the deal.
- Collect customer feedback after opportunity and conduct internal Post-Opportunity Review Maintaining
- Maintain access to key target account stakeholders, position DSC and continuously review business opportunity potential.
- Prepare, conduct and accompany handover to operations after closure, act as the customer's prime contact until handover to Operations/ Account Management is finalized Team Management/ Coordination ·Assemble input from opportunity team, prepare proposal and BCA.
- Plan the sales process and coordinate the opportunity team throughout the sales process.
- Collect and share knowledge and best practices (also cross-country).
- Collect and review input from opportunity team (e.g. HR, IT, etc.), ensure quality and commercial standards are met.
- Act as an interface between customer and DSC internal functions, collect and distribute required information Solution Designing
- Analyze collected data together with functional experts (Solution Design, IT, HR, Real Estate, etc.) and support solution development.
- Independently design standard solutions (supported by functional experts)