SalaryLocationChennaiIndustryAgriculture & Animal HealthJob Description
Title: Senior Manager – Corporate Finance
Experience: Qualified CA with 10-15 years
Location: Chennai, India
Reporting to: General Manager/Vice President – Corporate Finance
Education: Qualified Chartered Accountant
About the Company: Opportunity with a global in-house centre (GIC). My client is one of the leading GIC in commodity segment and is in the agriculture business with operations in over 70 countries. The company is listed on one of the global stock exchanges.
Brief Description/Role Objective: This individual will be responsible for managing consolidation function of the group and support the reporting and compliance framework. Should be an individual with excellent understanding of IFRS, accounting concepts and end to end financial reporting processes. This individual would require collaboration with cross functional teams, country teams, BU teams based out of multiple locations.
Primary Responsibilities: Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation & review of Group Consolidation Reporting (Monthly/Quarterly & Annual) in accordance with IFRS along with Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, Segmental Reporting & Notes to Accounts for publishing
- Handle consolidation of over 100+ legal entities under different geographies, multi currencies, revaluation & translation etc.
- Preparation and comparative analysis of key P&L and Balance Sheet schedules for review by Group CFO and CEO
- End to end responsibility for financial reporting of listed entity.
- Handling Group & Centralised Audit with Group Statutory Auditors
- Coordination with Country Finance Teams & Corporate Office ensuring timely and accurate reporting
Skillset and requirements:
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 10-15 years of experience.
Should be well versed with IFRS reporting and consolidation procedures.
Experience in working with MNCs and management consultancy.Apply Now