Salaryupto 35 LPALocationMumbaiIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
This is a strategic, yet hands-on position, where person will be responsible for end to end Payment Operations and Risk Management, that will involve business analysis, functional design, customer experience discussions (in terms of payment), competitive analysis, working with partners (payment partners, risk management partners,) and more.
- Passion for new technology in payments with strong focus on solving customer challenges.
- Ensure seamlessness of payment callouts & journeys across all pages on the website and a clean payment page for the customers for a faster checkout.
- Analysis of payment success rates on site and fix day to day challenges and ensure success is as per industry standards.
- Should be able to give inputs and drive personalization on payment pages for a better customer experience.
- Should be able to make dashboards and drive actionable from it on a daily/weekly basis.
- Should be able to do standups with the team and senior management on payment dashboards and actionable.
- Integrating payment modes which are available offline and online with other competitors.
- Managing and negotiating agreements and documentations for new vendors and manage vendor relationship at a strategic/ product / transactional level with the team.
- Talk to payment vendors and coordinate with category teams/ brands and drive EMI on the website.
- Help vendor tech team and internal tech team to integrate seamlessly on the website.
- Should be able to use bank/other payment vendors to come up with offers in sync with marketing team.
- Meeting third party service providers to discuss possible improvements to technical failure of payments.
- End to end testing on the site related to payments and risk management.
- Maintaining success rates as per industry benchmark.
- Should be able to maintain low level of frauds and chargebacks.
- Regular & pro-active reporting on service performance to the team.
- Managing payment reconciliations with the team.
- Designing the Risk Registers at a Micro and Macro level for the team.
- Documenting Gaps within the team and liaising with Internal Audit team for approvals.
- Designing and making SOP for payment operations.
- Additional knowledge of Adobe analytics (Preferred but not mandatory)
- SPOC for Internal Audit for the team.
- Working with partners (payment partners, risk management partners,) and more.
- New partner and commercial negotiations
- New Product and service innovation
- Product build and scaling
- Payment Gateway (PG) rates negotiation and integration.
- Proven experience in driving business development and delivering projects that deliver superior business performance
- Strategic vision and propensity to take calculated and managed risks to accelerate a business
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Self - Driven: Self-managed and quick thinking