SalaryINR 1400000 to INR 1600000LocationIndia, BangaloreIndustryAccountingJob Description
Our client is a Service MNC looking for a Sr Manager Finance - a Graduate in Commerce with 12 to 15 years of experience in the F & A function
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
● Perform financial analysis, reporting, and management activities.
● Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
● Review financial data for accuracy, correctness, and completeness.
● Hire and train new employees on financial operations.
● Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
● Ensure the financial team follows company policies and regulations.
● Develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
● Participate in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct counseling sessions to identify skill development needs.
● Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
● Assist in account payable and receivable activities.
● Perform account reconciliation activities.
● Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
● Ensure accurate calculation and distribution of salaries and other benefits to employees.
● Establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.
● Monitor competitor activity and stay updated about the latest industry trends.
Accounting Standards, TP, GAAP, Payroll, Compliance, Consolidated financials report
Tally, Quickbooks, MS Excel, MIS Analysis, Training and Managing team deliverables, Good Communication and interpersonal skill