Back to Jobs
Senior Manager/Manager - Sales
Salary20 LPALocationIndiaIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
- Understand the annual business plan and assist Sales &Branch Head in developing the Business Plan for the Branch
- Forecast Monthly/quarterly Business Projections.
- Examine the market trends and business competitors to develop the sales strategy and implement the same to ensure constant achievements of the business goals and targets.
- Develop sales leads from business contacts and personal networking and achieve the revenue targets as set by the management.
- Prepare and submit New Business Proposals in consultation with Branch Head.
- Focus on customer retention and maintain cordial relations with the existing clients to ensure continuous business inflow.
- Follow-ups on BD proposals till conversion, and identify reasons for non-conversion, where applicable.
- Handhold the New Business through the stages of LOI, Commissioning, Agreement sign off and up to the stage of assignment Kick-off.
- Prepare the SOP’s and service level agreements
- Ensure timely collection of payments from the client and ensure nil bad debts in the branch.
- Ensure timely preparation and circulation of sales MIS to the Branch Head and Sales Head.
- Oversee & monitor the overall training and development needs for the respective branch/ region
- Provide leadership to the team and be instrumental in developing the teams’ capabilities
- Foster a culture of ownership, innovation, customer focus, entrepreneurship and team work across the respective area sales force.
- Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall department KRA's, conduct performance appraisal
- Ensure the presence of brand across respective territory and periodically assess the health of business distribution.