SalaryLocationAlba Iulia, Baia Mare, Cluj-Napoca, Covasna, Deva, Harghita, Mureş, Oradea, TimisoaraIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
SENIOR NODE.JS DEVELOPER (software products, not outsourcing)
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
- Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
- Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines;
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements;
- Designing back-end services for various business processes;
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code;
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions;
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support;
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports;
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies;
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing;
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members;
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
What abilities will you need?
- At least 5 years' experience as a Node.js developer;
- Extensive knowledge of TypeScript, web stacks, libraries and frameworks (ex: NestJs);
- Knowledge of Event Driven Programming paradigm;
- Previous experience with restful APIs and with with client-side frameworks such as React, Vue.js;
- Strong experience with TDD;
- Understanding design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD);
- Previous experience with Docker architecture;
- Understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP) and relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB, MySQL);
- Practical knowledge of product development cycle and Scrum/Agile methodologies.