Back to Jobs
Senior Product Manager
Salary40 LPALocationIndia, HyderābādIndustryTechnologyJob Description
- Ability to build and defend business cases and sell the product vision.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Define and own the complete set of product requirements
- Work with engineering to build and launch new features, solve any issues, and manage scope to meet release deadlines.
- Work with UI/UX to help define the best possible user experience.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to determine if the requirements are met.
- Conducting competitive market analysis
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills with the ability to synthesize, summarize, and extract the essence of what matters for each stakeholder.
- You have experience building user-friendly products in an agile environment.
- You have familiarity with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Experience with Contract Lifecycle Management, Spend Management or Supply Chain applications is preferred
- Some travel to customer and prospect sites in North America, Europe and Asia