SalaryUp to INR 64 LPALocationDelhi, IndiaIndustryInformation Technology and ServicesJob Description
Summary role description:
Hiring for Senior Program Director for the Government and Public Sector BU of a top tier global Digital Solutions, Systems Integration, Consulting and IT Services major.
Our client is a tenured, top tier global provider of a wide range of domain-driven technology solutions encompassing Digital Solutions, Consulting and IT Services, Package Implementation, Managed IT Services, smart technology platforms and much more. They have a proud record of building vertical platforms with high-end digital technologies (built on Analytics & AI / ML, cloud, IIoT and emerging technologies) wrapped around core business applications, for multiple domains. They have helped their customers reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies and solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. Governments and Public Sector Enterprises have been amongst the most progressive adopters of these solutions.
- Title / Designation: Senior Program Director / Senior Account Director – Government & Public Sector BU
- Reporting Manager: AVP & Delivery Head – Emerging Markets vertical / Govt BU
- Location: Delhi, India
Role & responsibilities:
- Be the SPOC (single point of contact) for all matters related to Delivery and overall contract compliance within required SLA’s, for Govt and PS BU
- Steer end-to-end project management / program delivery across multiple tracks
- Own and drive account profitability, along with quality delivery and client engagement on large programs, in a matrix organisational context
- 18+ years of experience, including the latest 8+ in leading large technology delivery programs for Govts and PSUs in India, especially Banks, Insurance Companies and Capital Markets in the Public Sector
- Education: B.E. / B Tech / M Tech / MBA
- Must be from a technical background with experience in Java / J2EE, front-end technologies, DB, Data Analytics & Reporting and suchlike
- Professional Certifications like PMP, Prince2, ITIL, TOGAF, Agile Scrum – highly preferable
- Must have experience of working with Indian Government / PSU and versed with ecosystem,
- Must have experience into delivery with cross functional teams and shared organizational matrix.
- Expertise in SDLC, Agile, Scrum methodologies, issue and RISK management, SLA management and compliance, escalation procedures
- Adept at client relationship management, communication, delivering under pressure, ability to guide, mentoring teams, including in times of crises.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Interactive call with TA Lead
- Interview by RM
- Interview by EVP & Global Business Leader – Emerging Markets
- Interview by AVP – HRBP
- Wrap-up discussions with TA Lead
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match