SalaryLocationEurope, ItalyIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 140 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Pharmaceutical Multinational Company
- Manage R&D projects across multiple business lines;
- Lead the translation of the project strategy into Medicine Development Plans;
- Coordinate project related KPIs definition;
- Ensures that communication lines are clearly defined;
- Defines Projects in collaboration with other corporate functions;
- Verification of the progress of projects according to the set deadlines.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Project Management in R&D;
- Degree in Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, CTF or Pharmacy. A PHD will be considered a plus;
- Good leadership qualities and experience in coordination of of a team;
- Experience in Projects’ budgeting;
- Good knowledge of project management software solutions (e.g. MS Project, Planisware);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Availability to travel;
- Project Management Institute certification will be considered a plus.
Please send your CV to - RIF: email@example.com Senior Project Manager Oncology