SalaryCompetitive Salary + Other BenefitsLocationNigeriaIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Job Title: Senior Project Manager /Project Director - Oracle On-Premise to Cloud Migration and Oracle Fusion Implementation Project
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
The Oracle Fusion Cloud Project Manager will be responsible for the quality and success of the Oracle On-Premise to Cloud Migration and Oracle Fusion Implementation and will be expected to deliver the Project within the scope, budget and the timeline agreed upon with the Business and Vendor at project initiation. Role is expected to build strong relationships with Executive Sponsors and Business Sponsors/Business Process owners and other stakeholders and drive outcomes beyond the scope of the assigned project. Role will also need to drive and enforce the governance required by the PMO during the project.
Ownership: Accountable for all aspects of business outcomes, deliverables & readiness within the project scope. You must drive the planning, execution, management, and reporting of one or more assigned projects for successful completion.
Leadership: Lead, motivate, and track the right team members (onshore and offshore) to successfully deliver the project.
Management: Create and manage the project work plan, deliverables, resources, and milestones according to the agreed methodology and templates. Plan, prioritize, assign, and manage tasks for team members to meet the project plan and deliverables. Understand the business need for the business.
Communication: Clearly communicate project status, issues and other information using the templated tools to the right audience, in the right forum, and at the right time that aligns with project and stakeholder needs.
Quality: Identify, track, and manage issues and risks. Build corrective and mitigation plans and ensure they are completed successfully. Escalate to the Project Sponsors or PMO when needed with recommendations, in time to resolve concerns. Monitor and ensure quality and timely completion of all deliverables. Anticipate and define issues on the project early and before they have material impacts. Proactively develop strategies and plans to avoid or correct the issues. Manage and execute those plans to successful outcomes.
Governance: Plan, track, and communicate project resources’ time, invoices, and costs to meet all budgetary objectives. Own and forecast resource usage on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to ensure accurate utilization of the project resources.
Technology: While there will be technical leads/engineers on every project, you will have oversight of their deliverables in collaboration with Technical, Functional and Business SMEs.
HIGHER EDUCATION SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE
- Required Experience:
- 15+ Experience and Professional Qualifications and Credentials relating to Financial Control and Reporting, Accounting, Financial Operations Management, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Performance Management
- Proven experience as a Project Manager successfully leading at least 3 - 5 implementations of Oracle Fusion Modules in Scope.
- Preferred Experience:
- Experience successfully implementing Oracle Cloud in a Functional consulting role for at least 4 – 5 complex ERP projects.
- 10+ years working in Banking/ FSI
PROJECT MANAGEMENT REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 15+ years of experience in IT related fields planning, managing, and driving success outcomes that delivery quantifiable improvement in the business.
- 10+ years of experience in successful project scoping, planning, budget management, risk management, and change control management.
- 10+ years of experience successfully managing teams of technical and functional consultants delivering successful IT related outcomes to external business clients.
- 10+ years of project management experience successfully leading complex IT implementations or upgrade projects for enterprise clients.
- 7+ years of strong executive presence, leadership and problem solving to successfully navigate all levels of the client's stakeholders thru the communication, strategy, and resolution of complex issues.
- 7+ years leading standard processes and methodologies in Project Management, Change Management and technology installation and upgrade efforts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a clear understanding and ability to tailor the messaging to C level stakeholders along with the ability to develop and execute strategies to drive business level outcomes and issue resolution with senior client stakeholders.
- Mature skills to build, lead and drive teams to successful outcomes, including the client personnel to deliver on their responsibilities and scope.
- Proven business skills demonstrating ability to successfully budget, forecast and address both Highstreet and client business needs. Successfully plan and accurately project hours and address consultant utilization issues to ensure planned revenue attainment.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated & proactive.
- Ability to successfully take full ownership and accountability.
- Strong knowledge of and adherence to project standards (including documentation, testing, migration procedures) and implementing best practices. Ability to proactively identify, develop and drive improvements in processes
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adjust plans and pivot the teams to address shifting priorities and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in requirement analysis, solution architecture, & design.
- Strong in stakeholder management, conflict management, and task prioritization.
- Proven ability to deliver under pressure against timeline and budget in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud products in both project management and functional or technical consultant roles demonstrating hands on experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field.
ORACLE PROJECTS IN SCOPE:
- Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Service (includes GL, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Asset, Operating Expenses, Business intelligence, reporting)
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub Cloud Service (Serving as the Accounting transformation and GL Hub for OFSAA and Fusion ERP)
- Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning for Self Service Cloud Service (Financials self service)
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Cloud Service (covering Purchasing, Contracts Management, Supplier portal, Supplier Qualification Management, Transaction Business intelligence)
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Self Service Cloud Service (Self-service for procurement services)
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Execution Cloud Service (includes Inventory management and Maintenance management services)
- Oracle Fusion Risk Management Cloud Service (includes advanced access control, advanced financial controls, financial Reporting compliance)
- Fusion Web Center Forms Recognition Cloud Services (for additional reporting outside standard reports)
- Oracle Digital Assistant for Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning Self Service Cloud Services
- Hyperion Cloud Migration
- Consolidation Process/Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service.