SalaryLocationRomania, Alba Iulia, Baia Mare, Cluj-Napoca, Covasna, Harghita, Oradea, Sfântu-Gheorghe, TimisoaraIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER (software products, not outsourcing)
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
- Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
- Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Create and maintain the automation testing framework
- Implement and execute test scripts using automation tools
- Test reporting and tracking of test coverage
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
- Offer mentorship to junior and mid level QA engineers towards learning automation testing and its percs
What abilities will you need?
- Exposure to working with the Agile Methodology and its core principles (especially around testing)
- Ability to produce top quality documentation and to communicate effectively in writing anything from ideas, strategies, to clear and concise defect reports
- Understanding of automation concepts
- A good, solid understanding of test automation principles
- Experience of using tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Intellij, Maven, phpUnit
- Thorough understanding of strategies regarding but not limited to: ATDD, BDD, TDD
- Systems testing (service integration, infrastructure)
- Scalability testing (performance, load, failure)
- UNIX (medium)
- Scripting (Java, Java Script, PHP, Python)
- DB (mySQL)
- Web Testing