Salaryupto 65 LPALocationPuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
To support the further growth of Electronics Business Group; a world leader in Automotive Electronics Product, utilize its extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of vehicle architectures to strengthen the products through developing high quality, innovative, robustness designed solutions;
Process : Ensure the ownership of Software Engineering development process.
Tools : Responsible of Engineering Tools definition and deployment
- Develop and manage with the support of Technical Institutes, training plan and training contents.
- Ensure that Software Engineering community is regularly trained on new standard, new technologies and tools which are relevant to improve its performance.
- Support BG R&D to drive competency evolution plan following Long-Term Technical Roadmap and BG Mid Term Plan
- Responsible of Expert development process, candidate to apply to Expert position and supporting the selection process.
Technical : Be an access point to Program/Product Lines to liaise to any expert requested to support a specific need in case of urgency.
Budget : Ensure that budget of Program is optimized by avoiding redundancies in investments, defining the right HCC/LCC ratio, and support Program/Product Lines to achieve their budget (Software engineering level) applying efficiency improvement plan and all expertise to optimize cost. (Right-First-Time).
Minimum Education level:
- Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science with equivalent work experience of MSCS.
- Total 20+ Years’ experience and more than 10 years’ experience in Automotive Electronics Product and Automotive embedded Software development in Software engineering as Manager under Cross-Functional Organization and Cross-Regional work environment.
Skills and competencies:
- Strong knowledge and experience of Automotive SPICE, Software Design process, design review process and software validation methodology.
- Strong knowledge of Software Design, Software Requirements, Software Validation and Functional Safety ISO26262.
- Strong knowledge of Realtime Embedded OS, BSW and BSP with SoCs.
- Hands-on experience of Embedded Software Design, Simulation tools for Software validation and deep knowledge of debugging for problem solving.
- Fluency in English and preferred either Japanese or French
- Lead efficiency activities of Software engineering through Capitalization, Standardization, Design Review and Training.
- Lead reduction of development stat-up lead time and cost
- Lead Optimization and continuous improvement activities of development process design tools, design quality and documentation.
- Facilitate Global resource allocation and workload to be highly effective.
- Develop skills and competences of Global Software Engineering network.
- Analyze weakness of regional engineering and define improvement plan to achieve technical roadmap.