Salary14000 QARLocationQatarIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS: will be required to analyze computer networks, develop and implement repairs, modifications, and upgrades, and diagnose and resolve system errors or technical issues.
EXAMPLES OF WORK: (Illustrative Only)
- Meeting with the management team to assess and define the system requirements.
- Analyzing network data and infrastructure to determine inefficiencies and problems.
- Developing and designing network architecture and computer systems infrastructure.
- Overseeing the development, installation, configuration, and administration of computer systems.
- Managing project timelines, budgets, and documentation.
- Monitoring computer systems and networks for viruses, malfunctions, and errors.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and developing effective solutions.
- Preparing network analytics, data reports, and operational manuals.
- Training the engineering team on new systems, protocols, and best practices.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, protocols, and best practices.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Possession of relevant Degree five (5) years of experience in System Engineer role
Skills & Certifications
- MCSE Certified, Solarwinds Certified
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as Linux and UNIX
- CompTIAA+ or Network+ certification may be advantageous
- Good knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP, IP, and OSI models
Gulf Experience – preferred