Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationAfrica, Egypt, Asia, Jordan, LebanonIndustryCommercial ManagementJob Description
- Conduct activity analysis, business alignment (resource utilization vs potential), territory time, samples distributed
- Lead & deliver the different steps of S&T: Profiling, clustering, Targeting, Resource allocation
- Provide actionable recommendations to sales management based on trends that appear in the data through analysis
- Develop customer segmentation models and generate inputs for sales targeting strategies.
- Working together with Sales Force Management, develop the strategy that defines where our sales force should focus their efforts.
- In consultation with sales management, and other internal experts, and using the data available by brand, profile the Contacts / Accounts that the company should focus on to gain the greatest potential for our efforts.
- Oversee and facilitate the development of sales force territory alignments. Provide sales management stakeholders with information and recommendations to facilitate alignment finalization.
- Develop the necessary lists and information for CRM specialist to populate the ‘suggested’ target lists into the CRM.
- Document & present the rationale and parameters for ‘target list optimization’.
- Deliver timely non-sales KPIs reporting
- Deliver timely samples dashboard
- Manages SFE specialist
Minimum Criteria, Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- 3-5 years of experience in a role that requires analytical skills; preferably in a health care environment
- Excellent communication/writing skills
- Experience writing business related communication a plus
- High level of customer focus
- Superior organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter while maintaining the ability to work in teams
- Shows adaptability in altering focus dependent on departmental needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with expertise of using advanced Excel features such as Pivot tables
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Individual should have a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills, with attention to process and detail, yet is able to draw "big picture" conclusions and make actionable business recommendations based on an understanding of strategic goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written/oral communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience are highly essential.
- Must have strong understanding of integrated data analysis, data modelling, and ad hoc analysis, with proven analytical skills, highly organized, process oriented, problem solving, self-motivated and able to think out-of-the-box.
- Must demonstrate high degree of collaboration.