SalaryLocationIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our client is a well known E-Commerce company, they have an Italian office based in Milan.
We are looking for their
Social Media and Digital content manager
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Work closely with content manager, channel manager and product marketing teams to drive awareness, leads, and opportunities, as well as re-engage prospects and customers
-Monitor performance throughout the funnel and help us optimize conversions throughout the various stages.
-Drive engagement and conversion through audience, creative, and channel tests.
-Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
-Leverage customer insights to better segment, target, and reach potential customers
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (return on investment and performance metrics)
-Plan and optimize Paid Social, Search, and Display campaigns to deliver agreed KPIs in tandem with local agency
- Be the in-house expert for these channels and will have autonomy and support to deliver upon the agreed strategy to achieve our revenue goals. manage the relationship with the performance marketing agency to ensure that performance is maximized, both in terms of meeting immediate priorities and ensuring a strategic, longer-term view across the year
- Work closely with regional sales and demand generation teams to build, tailor, and extend our campaigns to reach multiple business models, verticals and segments
-5+ years of B2B performance/digital marketing experience, including expertise with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube.
-Proven track record of developing sound digital strategies and running innovative campaigns that exceed target goals
-Experience leading cross-functional and inter-departmental projects
-A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
Organization and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated projects at once
-Analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
-Solution-oriented talent with growth mindset
-Strong learning ability, positive thinking, optimistic, embrace challenges to fit Internet company
-Native in Italian. Fluent in English
The position is based in Milan
Please send you cv to email@example.com