SalaryLocationIndiaIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Well versed in AUTOSAR components’ design with strong experience in
embedded ‘C’ coding. Good system level knowledge.
· Strong understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and concepts - BSW, RTE and
· Proven experience with automotive SPICE standards.
· Must have understanding of various SW BSW modules (Com
/Memory/Watchdog/ IO/ Diagnostic Stack etc.).
· Must have knowledge of configuration and implementation MCAL drivers
(DIO/ADC /I2C/EEPROM/PWM/CAN/LIN etc.).
· Must have knowledge of Software Development life cycle, proven experience with
Automotive Software development.
· Knowledge of Rhapsody and UML will be an added advantage.
· Outstanding Communication and problem solving skills.