Back to Jobs
Software Developer(Automotive Diagnostic)
SalaryUpto 18 LPALocationPuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Software Developer will be responsible for
- Analysis of requirements, creating software designs, implementation ,testing and documentation of Automotive Software components (Diagnostic)
- Quality of software deliverables and their reviews.
- Diagnostic topics during entire software development life cycle.
- Technical mentoring for Diagnostic Team (required for 1 of 2 positions)
- Experienced in automotive embedded software development
- Experienced in Diagnostics (UDS, OBD II, ODX)
- Experienced in communication protocols like CAN-/LIN-TP or J1939
- Experienced in AUTOSAR, especially DEM and DCM
- Experienced in embedded C coding according to MISRA standards
- Understanding of system and software architectures
- Experienced in software development processes like CMMI or ASPICE
- Experienced with Vector tools like CANoe, CANdela, Geny, Davinci Developer, Configurator Pro etc.
- Knowledge about VW specifications would be an added advantage
- Self-driven, taking over responsibility and motivated to work in an international team