SalaryCompetitiveLocationAsia, India, HyderābādIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Our client (a US based fintech Product company) is seeking an experienced, Core Java expert who is passionate about applying technology to solve complex business challenges. This position is for their Hyderabad office.
This role will drive the innovative development of modular technology solutions delivering advanced capabilities for financial services, supporting their collateral management, capital management and compliance needs related to global capital markets transactions.
Experience: 4-6 years of experience in software development using Core Java, multi-threading, DS and Algos.
- The Core Java Developer will produce robust Core Java code for advanced financial banking and trading applications, primarily using core Java principles around multi-threading and caching technologies.
- Strong in Core Java concepts, JVM, API’s along with SQL and Java Message Service (JMS) skills.
- Experience in Java server-side / backend development experience
- Experience in Java Spring (Spring MVC, Spring batch, Spring Boot), Hibernate and JPA is a plus.
- Experience in microservices development, container stack (Dockers/Kubernetes) and CI/CD (Jenkins)
- A passionate coder
- Good attitude and keen interest in developing good quality code.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork