Back to Jobs
Software Testing Engineer (HIL)
SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationIndia, Coimbatore, PuneIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunication or Automotive·
- Knowledge of microcontroller (8 or 16 or 32 bit)
- Knowledge of requirement management tool (i.e. DOORs) and Configuration management tool (i.e.MKS)
- Knowledge in test automation using scripting language (Python)
- Strong desire to learn new software test tools as per project need.
- Hardware In Loop Tools (dSpace - ControlDesk and AutomationDesk)
- Diagnostic testing protocol UDS and KWP 2000
- Experience in Test reporting and documentation
- Excellent English knowledge in word and character font
- Strong PC and communication skills
- German language skills will be an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You verify automotive climate control units and are responsible for the successful test realization according to the test specification. This includes capturing the test results and their evaluation, interpretation, analysis and documentation.
- You develop test cases and work out test sequences according to given test specifications.
- The tests have to be performed with the climate control by use of tools from dSpace, Vector, etc.
- Present test results to internal and external customers and suggest improvements
- Work out necessary documentations and reports and provide to internal and external customer.
- Automate the test cases using the Automation tools from dSpace.
- Execute the automated test cases using HARDWARE IN LOOP test setup
- You capture, check and analysis the test results on the basis of given internal test specifications.
- Present test results to internal and external customers and if necessary suggest improvements.