Back to Jobs
Solution Architect, Remote Romania
SalaryLocationEurope, RomaniaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
- Collaborate with the global WM architect/analyst team to define and implement solution components for various Wealth Management platforms.
- Communicating complex and broad range of information pertaining to the solution and roadmap clearly and appropriately catered to for different levels (Managing Director to junior developers) and functions (Close The Bank, Run The Bank, Business management, EA, development teams etc ) both within IT and the business
- Getting consensus on the solution and roadmap, ensuring buy in to the proposed architecture by all stakeholders
- Selects the proper design patterns and solution frameworks for the Wealth Management platforms, both back-end and front-end.
- Producing relevant artefacts including architecture blueprints, decision logs and technical solution documents
- Determining the non-functional requirements such as data volumes, throughput performance, data retention requirements, authorization/authentication etc. in order to ensure solutions are scalable, robust, allow for agile change and meet any project Service Level Agreement's and regulatory requirements
- Participating and leading design workshops.
- Microservice designs and architectures (SOA, formal patterns etc)
- APIs and API frameworks (Glue/WSO2, Swagger, RAML, REST, Web Services etc)
- Security (OAuth, OpenId, etc)
- Scalable infrastructure models (Cloud, DB Fabric, Openshift, PaaS etc)
- Core programming technologies and tools (Java, JPA, Spring, OSGi etc)
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as Serverless Architectures, CQRS, event store
- Extensive experience delivering complex solutions (ideally but not restricted to banking and/or financial institutions), from analysis and design through all delivery phases
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks and best practices
- Proven leadership track of record in designing and implementing complex, mission-critical and high traffic enterprise architectures
- Stakeholder management experience
Nice to have:
- TOGAF certification and/or experience
- Experience with agile methodologies (ideally Scrum or SAFe)