Back to Jobs
Sr. Principal Software Engineer - Intuitive HMI and Connected Car
SalaryCompetitiveLocationEgyptIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- Develop software requirements by gathering the project different stakeholders’ requirements, consolidating them, and identifying any conflicting requirements. This can include travel to meet OEMs and customers to facilitate this step.
- Responsible for system and customer requirements analysis for new products.
- Responsible for high level design architecture definition for new products.
- Perform technical reviews on the different project’s activities.
- Coach and certify standard technical reviewers.
- Present work progress continuously through active participation of daily & weekly project meetings (Internal and external with other Valeo sites & OEMs) 7- Develop features list and organizing them into software delivery phases to ensure maximum value delivered to the customer with each phase.
- Support project leader in the software development planning.
- Develop and conduct technical trainings on the site and group level, taken into consideration multi-cultural environments.
- Coach and certify other team members as trainers.
- Own a standard process or technical area by developing and improving all related process documents, guidelines, checklists, and tools based on the organization needs.
- Support the team leader in tailoring the standard processes based on project needs.
- Ensure the efficiency of the validation techniques and standards used by projects
- Perform the responsibilities of the previous technical level as per the projects need.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- B. Sc. in Computer science Professional Experience
- From 5 to 9 years of relevant experience