Salary22,00,000LocationMumbaiIndustryHuman Resources ( HR )Job Description
Role Type: Business Development, Account Management, Client Acquisition
Location: Mumbai, India
Experience Required: 7-10 Years Post-Qualification Experience
As a key team-member , you will be responsible for a role responsible for direct client contract value retention & renewals, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth. You will work closely with the Marketing, Commercial Operations, Professional Services (Consulting) and Project Management teams across India to renew, win, manage and deliver client projects. You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive change & improvements in the lifecycle of the Company's clients, aligned to their vision. Given the nature of their business, you will actively participate in and contribute to internal discussions and debates regarding challenges and strategies in the India business market by keeping an eye on the competition activities and market/client demands.
- The primary responsibilities will be to develop and grow a handful of strategic client relationships & win new partnerships with them in the India market and working closely with internal teams to deliver projects successfully.
- Knowledge and experience in the HR services/ consulting domain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in interacting with senior level executives specially HR Heads, Talent Management & Talent Acquisition Heads
- Managing Key Client Relationships through active client engagement and proactive approach to scan for new opportunities
- Collaboratively working with internal teams and manoeuvring discussions to win deals
- Delivering consistent and outstanding results and raising the performance bar for those around you