Back to Jobs
Supplier development- Auto OEM MNC
SalaryLocationBangaloreIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Job Responsibilities: Supplier Development
- Conduct supplier evaluations within the supplier selection process with the tools of Supplier pre-evaluation and Risk Assessment with the focus on product and process quality, quality management system and manufacturing system, manufacturing technologies and document in the related reports.
- Ensure adherence to QMT standards for global Sourcing and Vehicle Cooperation projects according to company Quality Processes and requirements (e.g. RGA), including the steering of the series tool.
- Ensure the company Q-standards to all and if needed also to n-tier suppliers to reduce materials cost and avoid warranty costs.
- Implementation responsibility for all Purchasing parts Electrical / Electronic parts, xx all over India (Process Series, Ramp up curve and ISIR-Procedure and PPAP) per company corporate MPM process.
- Lead the entire industrialisation process from Indian side to assure product and process quality and quantity of supplied parts.
- Key contact person for all quality related issues at Cooperation partner sub suppliers. Steer the industrialisation process and guides escalations during industrialisation and in series production.
- Support company international Purchasing, Development, Quality and Logistics departments in all Global Sourcing and Vehicle Cooperation partner activities pertaining to parts quality, supplier quality and quantity management issues.
- Responsible for entire supply chain and to ensure continuous parts supply in defined quality in the worldwide Motorcycle and production plants (Berlin, Thailand and Brazil) as well as in the Cooperation Partner plant.
- Conducts technical feasibility during RFQ and after nomination (change management) in alignment with development department to ensure a consideration of all development aspects from supplier side.
- Managing of escalation in case of series deviations in quality performance of suppliers in alignment with his superiors.