SalaryLocationRomania, Cluj-NapocaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our client is a software company, specialized in providing high quality software applications and complete IT solutions, in various activity sectors: finance, medical, construction and architecture, services.
Talent acquisition specialist
The Type of Colleague We’re Looking For
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
- Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
- Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Manage full cycle of recruitment and selection process;
- Understand the specific requirements for the ongoing positions;
- Create and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Develop and implement innovative and professional recruitment and selection processes;
- Conduct interviews and assess candidates according to the job specifications;
- Provide feedback and maintain a strong network to ensure the pipeline for future opportunities;
- Analyzing and implementing trends in the recruitment market according to company’s strategy.
What abilities will you need?
- 2-3 years of experience in IT recruiting;
- A solid understanding of the IT industry and technical roles;
- Knowledge of Romania IT market;
- Prior experience with social media and sourcing passive candidates from different resources;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Reliable person with high trust value, able to work independently;
- Bachelor degree in Psychology/HR or Economical Field.
Do you also have these qualities?
- Excellent organization/time management skills;
- Being able to work both on a team and independently;
- Strong communication skills dealing with team members and occasionally senior staff;
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally.
What we offer
- Working in a very dynamic company;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to establish valuable career contacts;
- A complex package of benefits;
- Great opportunities for career development.