Our client, a multinational organisation, is rapidly gaining prominence as a top player in GPU-based solutions. Their commitment to creating and operating green HPC infrastructure has been instrumental in their success. To strengthen their team in London, they are looking for a Tax Accountant
Tax Accountant - London
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with outsource tax compliance service providers across multiple territories to ensure timely and accurate preparation of direct and indirect tax filings.
- Provide periodic review of compliance obligations per territory, covering direct tax reporting, VAT reporting, advanced tax payment obligations, etc.
- Liaise with external service providers to prepare the group provisions for current and deferred tax for relevant territories.
- This role will assist in handling tax compliance and reporting tasks of the group subsidiaries in various territories and will include close collaboration with external service providers as well relationship with senior stakeholders in the group
- Strong tax accounting knowledge required.
- Experience in preparation of tax reporting packages. Experience in reporting across multiple territories is advantageous.
- Proficiency in German language is advantageous.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically MS Excel.
- Organised, detail oriented with good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- An excellent opportunity for tax professionals making their first move into an in-house role.
- Opportunity to join a dynamic, growing and market leading company, and participate in complex projects.
- Your approaches count: In official exchange formats or spontaneously at the coffee machine. It's the best idea that counts - not the hierarchy. We’re looking forward to getting your inputs!
- You make the difference in the company: Unlike in established corporations, with us you will really help shape things. From implementing new departments, to optimizing processes and culture.
- Best-in-class partners: The best work with us here. This means a knowledge and time advantage from which your career and our customers benefit equally.
- Green by heart: Sustainability is at the core of our company. With us, you actively work on the carbon neutrality of datacenters worldwide. Beginning with our infrastructure and continuing with the solutions for our clients, we work towards a green future.
- Home Office facts: Work with our international and virtual team flexible from home. And of course, your hardware wishes will be fulfilled to make your ideas for next level HPC come true.
Please send your full application documents to Mr Christopher Wilkinson, [email protected]
If you have any further questions, please contact Mr Wilkinson at +49 162 353 2481