Salary20 Lacs to 35 LacsLocationIndia, Bangalore, AsiaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Tech Lead (Full-Stack)
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project. Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages)
What this client is looking?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - B.Tech/MCA or equivalent
- Overall 7+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- Worked on open source technologies – nodejs, reactjs, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, dynamo db
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
- Worked on serverless technologies
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project