Our client is one of the most innovative software companies to fleet management. They are enabling companies to improve safety, efficiency, and productivity through their solutions. For 20 years, they have gathered information to help their customers to take more accurate decisions and improve driver safety with an impact in the bottom line.
As technical expert you will assess customers to achieve their business goals and overcome technical issues. You will interface with different stakeholders in the process of achieving clients and partners requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our solution and services.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive customers’ adoption and use of the technology.
- Onboard and train new partners on products and services.
- Act as ambassador of products sharing best practices, features, and benefits to ensure strong engagement.
- Act as the partner liaison responsible for surfacing partner feedback and addressing needs internally to promote adoption and advocate for product development and enhancements.
- Collaborate internally with R&D, Engineering and Marketing departments.
- Proactively identify and diagnose technical issues with API’s, services, devices and network connectivity and conduct test scenarios when needed.
- Provide pre/post sales technical support.
- Research current and emerging technologies assess the business impact of technical choices and provide recommendations.
- Responsible for reporting on incident rates, identifying trends and overall client performance and delivering to senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math.
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer technical support or pre-sales position.
- Proven technical acumen with hands on experience in a SaaS environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills, detailed oriented.