Back to Jobs
Technical and commercial representative
SalaryLocationMoscowIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Working with key players in the region (general contractors, investors, customers, panelists, installers, integrators, designers, sub-contractors;
- Analysis of information about new and existing projects, the allocation of priority and promising;
- Identification of decision makers in the projects and their needs;
- Negotiations, meetings, consultations with project participants;
- Proposing complex solutions and providing technical assistance to participants: design estimates, technical consultations, references on product availability, etc.
- Calculations, preparation of cost estimates (independently, with the help of line managers, with the help of partners, project department, etc.)
- Delivery control. Coordination of work in inter-regional projects. Management of the client experience;
- Implementation of quarterly interaction plans with key distributors made by the regional director;
- Informing distributors about news about the company, its products and systems from the list of assigned product areas (SCS, UPS, CNS).
- Providing necessary information, reference and advertising materials, promoting the level of customer knowledge on the products from the list of assigned product areas (SCS, UPS, CNS).
- Strengthening of positions and promotion of the company in the region;
- Participation in exhibitions and shows;
- Regular training in the products and systems from the list of assigned product directions (SCS, UPS, CNS), and passing qualification examinations. Self-training.
- Assistance, training, and support for employees in the region in promoting products from the list of assigned product areas (SCS, UPS, CNS).
- English is an advantage;
- Experience of working at least 3 years;
- Willingness to travel (Central Federal District);
- Driver's license.
- Corporate car;
- Bonus is discussed;
- Registration under the Labour Code of the Russian Federation.
Reply to Natalia.Abdeeva@antalrussia.com