SalaryLocationFrance, ParisIndustryCustomer ServiceJob Description
Technical Project Delivery Manager
Our client is a famous mobile network operator and solution provider with HQ in Asia. Currently we are looking for Technical Project Delivery Manager specialist in Telecommunications.
This position is based in Paris, English/Chinese are the working language.
• Responsible for end to end project delivery by respecting the budget, quality and lead
time, with a sense of customer oriented.
• Serve as single point of contact for customers, sales team and venders on ICT service
delivering issues to ensure timely delivery
• Develop most suitable ICT vendor with Pricing team, inspect vendor’s quality to
implement ICT/Telecom project successfully
• Responsible for technical troubleshooting during the project delivery
• Participation in pre-sale stage for customer requirement analysing and solution
• Being as the point of escalation contact for customer service support
• Regular delivery status reporting and meetings with customers, capacity to manage
- The candidate should be customer oriented with huge knowledge on the supply of telecommunications carriers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Telecommunications/ICT domain
- Strong knowledge in IP network design and configuration, including routing and switching, WAN/LAN, WIFI, NAS, Firewall…etc. Any related certificate is an advantage
- Previous working experience of similar projects is a plus.