Effectively and efficiently direct and coordinate the work assigned to him/her and personally participate, to an extent, direct sales effort to ensure the achievement of the set targets in the area of sales, customer base increase, customer satisfaction and retention following the OPCO Strategy and the Group Strategy .
Provide Sales Manager with all needed information and adequate advice and recommendations to support planning and decision-making for the Sales Department.
Providing customer with a technical support and handling customer complains to boost a level of satisfaction and customer retention
- Education: BA of Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university (Preferred Power and Energy)
- Experience: 3+ years in the area of Technical Sales/ Steam or Thermal Energy Technical Knowledge is preferable
- Competency: Communication, Collaboration, Results Oriented, Resilience& Strength and Emotionally Intelligent
- Abilities: Quantitative Reasoning & Mental Agility
- Knowledge & Language: Excellent command of English and computer literacy