SalaryLocationGermany, MunichIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial robotics, currently we are looking for a technical sales manager in Germany. They are offering one year consultant contract before settle down the office in Bayern and home office is permitted.
1. Working with sales team to evaluate technical capability of current and potential partners around the world. Make evaluation report every quarter.
2. Providing technical training to system partners, engineers of big OEMs.
3. Creating training schedule, documents, and necessary materials.
4. Giving technical support when your partner has any technical difficulty, product failure, mis-operation and so on.
5. Helping sales team or system partners with project evaluation, providing pre-sale consultation and other necessary technical opinions.
6. Gathering product requirements from the market, competitors, partners and customers and giving feedback to product department, R&D department,etc
7. Tracking products were sold to the market and creating a lifetime service scenario for all customers.
1. Candidates with major of software, electrical engineering are preferred.
2. Candidates with mechanical engineering, automation and other robotic related majors can also be qualified if has capability of programming.
2. Chinese Native speaker and fluent English. Priority may be given to candidates who has second foreign languages such as German, Spanish, Russian, etc.;
3. Work experience in robotic industry is very welcomed.
4. Experience in multi-culture team is a plus.