Our client is one of the most innovative software companies to fleet management. They are enabling companies to improve safety, efficiency, and productivity through their solutions. For 20 years, they have gathered information to help their customers to take more accurate decisions and improve driver safety with an impact in the bottom line.
You will engage with customers handling advanced cases troubleshooting and analysing data through SQL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify and document complex technical issues and deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot API and other custom integration issues.
- Gather and analyse data from internal systems to assist with troubleshooting.
- Leverage data warehousing and visualization tools to identify technical issues and trends over large datasets.
- Interface with teams to clarify and manage issues.
- Document product defects and enhancements requests in both CRM and engineering project management tool
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical support or engineering role in IoT or SaaS
- Experience with SQL, Big data, warehouse/analytics tools.
- Comfortable interacting with API and scripting languages.
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong commitment to quality and customer service.